Sunday, November 29, 2009

Been slacking on weekly updates...

So with the move and school, and break and problems with animals, I've gotten really bad at these updates that I was wanting to do every week!!

But now that the house is getting together better, Daisy & Luke are spayed & neutered, and declawed and Hope's hernia and tumor are fixed, and we got a new camera on Black Friday, I can get back to it!!

We got a new digital camera, because ours was either stolen or lost in March, with our first move. We got a Nikon for $88 at Target, originally $140. It's awesome and we are very happy with our Christmas present to ourselves. lol.

Also, a while back we got some pretty paint on clearance at Walmart for $7 and yesterday we painted our bathroom and today we are probably going to do the finishing touches. Luckily, our landlord is letting us take any and all repairs off of our rent! So with everything we've done the last few weeks, rent will be almost $100 cheaper! (the girl who lived here before us didn't take care of the place, so repairs have been needed). The reason we painted the bathroom is because it looked horrible from the last paint job. I can't wait to upload my pictures on here so everyone can see the difference!!

So today I am 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant and things seem to be going right in track, of course not that I know much about being pregnant! I keep joking that the baby won't let me leave 1st Trimester without a bang, because morning sickness has gotten bad this last week (probably has something to do with my traveling too)

I don't really want to go back to school tomorrow. ugh! I've really enjoyed getting to sleep so much!! At least I've been working out so I've been sleeping better at night. My sister, Amber, is a personal trainer and while I was there to get the animals taken care of, she promised me that if I follow her meal plan, and workout plan, that I will be skinnier (except belly) than before I was pregnant. Of course there will be other places that are still bigger, but oh well. I've been doing pretty well with it. Only missed one day, Thanksgiving. At least I didn't eat much since everything made me sick except the rolls. It was really sad.

Anyway, it's 1 in the afternoon and I need to wake up my hubby so we can get to work on finishing our bathroom, so I can show everyone!!

No comments: