Wednesday, December 9, 2009

14 Weeks today!

So I made it through 1st Trimester and I'm still alive. There has been so much going on and I am exhausted. So I woke up and since we've been forgetting to do pictures, since Jaren usually gets home late and I don't feel like doing them then, I decided to do it this morning. So here are some of the pictures from today.




I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it sucks a lot. I think a lot has to do with the fact that the guy who lives under us smokes pot and every time the heater kicks on it smells bad and I get sick. This last weekend and few days have been absolutely horrible. Before then it wasn't too bad. But luckily our landlord told us that he is being evicted in the next week because of it and other issues. So it's something to look forward to at least. I'm excited to get good neighbors in who don't yell at you through the floor and then when you try to talk to them like civilized people they refuse.

School is almost over too!! :) Makes me happy!!