Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15 Weeks!!

Yay today is 15 weeks! I'm in my 4th month, and in a week my 5th month! So everyone always says you are pregnant 9 months. Well, if you go to 40 weeks then you are pregnant for 10 months! I can't believe that I never realized it before... Jaren said that if they said you are pregnant for 10 months, then less women would get pregnant because they don't want to go into the double digits! HA HA. Anyway, that was my week's realization :)

So I took these pictures tonight and when looking at them, realized I should have made myself be more of a profile. Lol. I'm just picky because they make me look way bigger than I really am. And don't get me wrong, I have no problem getting bigger. It just made me look bigger LOL.






Well, it's way late, so I will have to post more later!

1 comment:

Annie Carie said...

The start time they use is the first day of your last period and then add 40 weeks, so you really arent prego the entire 10 months, cause the first day of your last period you deffinatly arent and they don't know exactly the date of conception... so it's really 9 and a half months (ish) of being prego :)