Wednesday, December 23, 2009

16 Weeks!

So today I am 16 weeks and in Ajo, Arizona for Christmas with part of my family. I have now thrown up 6 times this pregnancy. My dad and I went to the Snowflake, Arizona Temple to do sealings and I've never done them before (except my own). So I passed out and then threw up all over myself. It was definitely a memorable experience. Then after getting cleaned up, we left and went to the Mesa, Arizona Temple and it was awesome. It is so big!!!

Now we are in Ajo and I'm tired! Traveling sure did take a lot out of me and I just sat there the whole time :)

But I also did pop out this last week. I saw my dad last Tuesday and I looked normal, then Sunday I had me a little pooch sticking out saying hi! My next appointment is Jan 4th, so I'm very excited.

So for now, that's all.

No comments: