Sunday, January 3, 2010

17 Weeks!!

So this is 3-4 days late sorry! It's been pretty crazy since I've been home. But now I'm home for at least a week straight! lol. So while I was at my brother's house in Arizona last week, I took belly pictures by myself. I guess I could have asked someone to do it, but I only thought about that after the fact :p.

Here are my 16 week pictures:





So now I am 17 weeks and I've been very tired. Lots of traveling the last few weeks and then lots to do at home has been the main source of my being so tired. Also, the lack of sleep doesn't help any. And the migraines and the back pain and and and... lol. I could go on forever, but then I'm just complaining and I start to annoy myself.

Well now Jaren and I are babysitting my dad's dog Molly for a week and the cats are pretty ok with it, which is nice. I'm ready for a nice relaxing week. But of course that probably won't happen :)

So anyway, here are my pictures from this week. I noticed that when I do the bare belly pictures, that I push my belly out. HA HA. I was laughing at myself for a long time...in fact, I still am!





Okey day, so I'll post again next week!

No comments: