Friday, January 8, 2010

I want noodles!!!!

So today I am 18 weeks 2 days. I was going to do this on Wednesday, but life gets busy, plus Jaren's been working and we kept forgetting to take a picture.

Anyway, all week all I've wanted to eat is the Penne Rosa from Noodles & Company. We've gone there almost every day this week, which is not very good on the pocket book, but luckily it's only my first time craving something over and over again. Other cravings, I've craved, eaten it and then gotten sick and never wanted it again. lol. But last night Jaren and I were out and I had been wanting Noodles all day. We got there 10 till 10, so enough time to get something to go. Well we went in and they told us they were closed. We said ok, left and then I spent the drive home bawling my eyes out over noodles. NOODLES! But then we went home and tried looking for the store hours, because I knew they were supposed to stay open until 10. Well we couldn't find it, so we tried calling the store we had gone to. No answer. Then we called the store we usually go to, and they were still there and told us that the other store thurs - sat was supposed to stay open until 11!!! I was so mad. But now Jaren called and they are giving us free lunch today!! So now I have that to look forward to and I'm happy!!

So here are my pictures for today:




I'm so excited, I've been feeling the baby a lot this week! I just want Jaren to feel the baby too, it's so cool and amazing. I'm thinking it'll take a bit longer for him to feel though. My next appointment is the 26th, and I will have another ultrasound!! I'm so excited to see the baby again :)

Well I'm going to be looking through baby name books to get some ideas. We already have a girls name picked out, we just need a little help with a boy name.

1 comment:

Annie Carie said...

I'm glad they are giving you free lunch!! Maybe you can find a recipie for Penne Rosa online and you can make your own noodles at home that way you won't break the bank :)