Thursday, October 15, 2009

HOLY COW

So "morning" sickness has hit today...and it hit hard. I've been having it for about two weeks now, just nausea and heartburn. But today Jaren took me out to Carino's Italian restaurant for their $5.99 unlimited soup, salad, and bread special. I ate two salads and two bowls of awesome potato soup. As we left the restaurant I thought I was going to pass out, puke, and die all at the same time. It was crazy. The drive home was torture too - stop and go, stop and go!

Jaren offered to carry me inside, but I was really fine, just part of being pregnant. I've been laying down for almost two hours now and am finally feeling like I could get up and get a drink. It's funny to me :) I knew that it might get worse and it did! At least some people say that bad morning sickness means less chance of miscarriage!

So today I am 7 weeks and 2 days along. I am so anxious to get into the doctor and our insurance officially starts November 1st!! So I will be going in that week, when I will be about 10 weeks along. Our little baby june bug is the size of a blueberry!! Our babies brain is growing and our little june bug's arms and legs are starting to bud out! Lots of changes with my body!

I'm still excited (even while laying here sick)! I can't wait for morning sickness to die down in the 2nd trimester, which is around November 25th for me. Then I can workout and not feel like I need a throw-up bowl next to me! Also, I'm going to be doing water aerobics too! I've been having a desire to go swimming, but our pool is outside (found out yesterday we have a sister pool that is indoors!!)

So anyway, everyone have a great day!

No comments: