Saturday, October 10, 2009

Communication!

I was woken up today around 10:50. Yes that's late, but not for a Saturday, and especially not when I was up all night so sick! I got to sleep around 4:30-5ish, so I was hoping to sleep. Jaren was going to sing with the choir at the football game today (I'm too sick), and he told me 4:00 today, so I was expecting to wake up around noon. Well he forgot to tell me that he had to be there at 11:30 to practice. Then we went all the way over there, I drop him off and leave to go get gas. Then I get a call from him - it's cancelled because of the snow!! UGH. So I drive back and then Blake calls Jaren, who wasn't scheduled for work until 4:30ish, and asks him to come in to work at 12:30! Jaren said ok. I'm not really mad, even though from reading what I just wrote, I do sound upset. I'm actually just lonely!!

Our tv quit working the other day, so now I have to watch movies on the laptop, which is really not cool because it's too close to me! Then this morning Jaren was using our space heater and broke it! Then we have all these gross bugs in our house because we are on the garden level, and since it snowed we have lots of "friends" coming in to visit. Luckily the cats take care of most of them!

I'm still feeling really sick. I keep eating because I really need to be eating more calories per day, but everything is gross to me. Jaren said that he didn't think I was eating enough, so I decided to count up how many calories I was getting and on average, I'd say about 800 - 1,000 calories a day. It's not too bad, but it helps explain why my energy level was almost non-existant.


So I know I'm just rambling on right now, but I'm bored. I bought a new Veggie Tales movie at ARC the other day! We watched it yesterday while making dinner and it was cute. It's called 'Lord of the Beans'.

1 comment:

Annie Carie said...

I hope you feel better soon! I like lord od the beans, it has some pretty funny parts. We like to quoat the sporks and say "We've had nothing but maggety bread for three stinking days, I'd love a cookie"