Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And the bloat is back with a vengeance!!

So I'm a day late with this, but yesterday I worked late and then we went grocery shopping after Jaren got off work and life just happened. We did get to take a picture at 11:40ish last night!! Today I was SO glad that school was cancelled because of the foot of snow we have already! I got to sleep lots!!!

Ok so here is my 9 week picture. As can be seen the bloat was very bad yesterday as was my "morning" sickness.



I am getting really nervous about my appointment on Monday. Am I eating right? Am I sleeping enough? Am I getting enough sunlight, exercise? The list goes on. I know I really don't have anything to worry about, but I guess it just comes even when you know things are fine! I'm really excited to post next week after my doctor visit. Then I'll have more to say than my bloat and "morning" sickness are bad. HA HA!

No comments: