Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I HAVE to have less stress or else...

So I went to my therapist today (for my memory) and got a ton of great tips for remembering and how to manage everything and it was great.  Then she told me that if I didn't get my stress under control, then I wouldn't get better as fast.  Well then we left and decided since I've been getting sick, to go see my new doctor.  So I went in and we discussed tons of stuff, and then I gave blood and stuff and now we have to schedule a colonoscopy.  Basically they think I might have Chron's Disease like my mom has.  So yeah...Anyway, so Jaren and I are now trying to find a place to live, which is the source of all my stress right now! lol.  


So I'll post a picture of the Bridesmaid dresses that I really like.  In the picture it's the yellow one, but in reality I want them rose/blood red!!!  The Dress is a
 Butterick pattern, which I bought at Joann Fabrics!

Ok so I wanted to add on this amazing dress that I fell in love with!  Plus It's only $208!  The back is opened a bit, but my mom said that we could modify it - I think it's worth it!

3 comments:

Annie Carie said...

oooo very nice choices and $208 is a steal!

don't worry so much about where you are going to live it'll all work out.

Lorajean said...

These dresses are lovely! I can't believe it's that cheap! I'd get it for sure!

D-lyn said...

Thats a very pretty gown!
Good choice!
The dressfor your Bridesmaids is really cute too!