Saturday, July 19, 2008

So the first few days of being engaged have been very interesting.  There are so many details to think about and picking a wedding date is harder than I thought!!  My family is spread out all over and my sister-in-law is expecting a baby, so things are difficult to figure out, especially since we want everyone there!  

Jaren and I are in two different cities, which also makes things a little more difficult.  I bet things will be a lot easier after I move to Fort Collins!  

So this picture was taken a few minutes after Jaren asked me to marry him!  It was quite funny because he ripped his pants while kneeling down!!  It was hilarious!  I am so excited to be engaged to the man I love!!  

2 comments:

Annie Carie said...

Oh my gosh Jaren ripped his pants!!! LOL what a moment to remember!

Carianne

Lorajean said...

CONGRATS again! :)