Saturday, July 26, 2008



So yesterday I was looking at other dresses, just for fun and to see if I could find my dress for cheaper and I ran across some interesting pictures!  I saw the one and had to look at it closer.  I then called my dad over and asked him who it looked like.  He looked at the picture a minute and then said, "What are you doing in a wedding dress?"  It was crazy because it seriously looked like me!  Then later last night I sent them to Jaren and told him it was me and he never said differently..which was kinda sad.lol.  

3 comments:

Annie Carie said...

WOW it totaly does look like you! And the dresses you've posted are really pretty!

D-lyn said...

the top one with the girl looking over her shoulder really catches your mystique!
I had to look really close to see that it wasn't you!
all the dresses are beautiful!
I love dresses!
Are you going to order it or have someone make your dress?

Crystal Noelle said...

Thanks!! Now you see why I was freaked out! I'm really stuck on the Brazil dress, but it costs a lot so we're trying to find a pattern or something! The Bridesmaids dresses are being made, I think I'll post it for everyone to see!!