Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dress!!!!!



Okey day ya'll!  So I feel that I could conquer the world today!  I have my dress picked out, well I've had it picked out for a very long time because I love it!  It's called Brazil, which is funny because Jaren went on his mission to Brazil.  I only realized the name after I picked it out, which was an awesome coincidence!  

I don't really have much to say today so far...We're going to have a pretty long engagement, since we're not getting married until next year (my sister-in-law is due in December and she's one of my bridesmaids!)  
The point being, we have time to get things figured out.  I'm full speed ahead right now though, because once school starts again, we're going to be swamped and I know things could possibly get lost in all of it.  

Well...I hope to get thoughts about the dress back!  :)  


3 comments:

Lorajean said...

This dress is so beautiful. I love that you won't have to alter it and it's pretty!

Crystal Noelle said...

Thanks! I love it!

Annie Carie said...

So beautifull I love it too!
:)