Friday, August 1, 2008

YAY! Fun times!


So last night I drove up to Fort Collins to check out this amazing place that sounded so perfect for us!  Unfortunately I had no clue where the place was, Jaren wasn't answering his phone, and he didn't show up.  So I went to his work and stole him away...and we missed our meeting.  But it's all ok now, we rescheduled and everything seems fine...I hope it will all work out!  OK I know it will all work out!  

Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day!  Jaren is coming up here and we are going to have a garage sale and then have dinner with some friends, and then see a movie!  Then Sunday he's going to go to church with me (and probably get the 3rd degree from tons of my friends).  

Right now wedding planning has been put on hold until we can find me a place to live, especially since school starts in Three weeks!  

So today I'm going through the house cleaning and getting things ready for the garage sale!  I hope it won't be too hot tomorrow, because today is a scorcher!  

No comments: