Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm so excited!

So yesterday after church, Jaren and I went up to Fort Collins to meet a guy named Richard to show us the duplex we missed out on seeing the other day.  W
ell turns out we are getting it and I am SO EXCITED!  After Jaren dropped me off today, he then took back our new end table and some boxes of my stuff!  And then just a little bit
 ago I got a new twin bed, so now I have a bunk bed and two mattresses for me and a roommate until we get married!  

This is looking into the living room, over at the dining nook and into the kitchen doorway!

This is our front door!!!  It's cute :D

Here's the fireplace in the living room (all wood floors too!!)

Here's the front, which you can hardly see, because there are so many trees everywhere!!  :)







1 comment:

Lorajean said...

I adore this house! Don't you wish you could buy it?! Happy house warming! :)