Friday, August 8, 2008

Rain, Rain...I love Rain...

It is POURING rain outside right now! We also have a flash flood warning! EEK!  I love rain and how beautiful it is, especially now since we need it!  I just hope that it doesn't flood!!!

I'm also sick, I've been throwing up, probably because I ate so much stuff yesterday and today that's not good for me.  :(  I have to go to the doctor's on the 18th, to schedule times for me to get tested for different things,  to find out what's wrong with me!  

Yesterday I signed my lease for the duplex!  I was worried that I wasn't going to find a roommate also, but I did!  The girl who will be rooming with me, is someone who I grew up with.  She was going to BYU and she is now transferring to CSU!  So things all worked out, even though I was freaking out that it wouldn't!  I'm trying not to stress over things too much, like I did with finding a place, so I'm trying to think of different ways that I could try to stress less!  Also, my cognitive therapist is helping me a ton with that, giving me worksheets of ideas that I can try and stuff like that! :D  
Ok, so here's a picture of me when I was younger, just because I wanted to!!!  Basically now, besides having fun with pictures, I'm just watching a movie, and trying not to feel as sick.  And I'm trying to organize things on my computer and have a little bit of fun, since I don't feel well.  

Okey day, so well I'm gonna leave it at that.  :D  Bye!

No comments: