Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby stuff!!

Today I was getting ready to sew the curtains for the baby's room, or the chair pad for the rocking chair, and realized that for both projects, I was missing some pieces. I need 2 zippers for the chair pad and I need a backing for the curtains. So what I could have done quickly today will have to wait until another day...

So instead, Jaren and I cleaned up the baby's room and then I decided to take pictures of everything we have so far for the baby (especially since we need to get it into gear on getting things ready - especially since time is definitely going to go fast now)

Lots and lots of onesies from my Mother in Law!




The beautiful and SUPER COMFY blanket that my Sister-in-Law & Brother (Krystal & Ben) got for me & baby for Christmas!


These are finger puppets that my dear friend, Christina, made for baby and gave to the baby for Christmas!!

This was a pack of onesies that Krystal and Ben got for baby for Christmas too!!

Comfy warm winter outfit

Onesie with a little picture of a bear

Onesie with lots of little bears all over

Onesie with a little lamb that says "Just stay little"

Pants!!


Cute onesie :)
Close up of the peek a boo!

Plain yellow

Plain yellow and peek a boo.

This was the first onesie I bought for baby

Sleeper with a lamb on it

Sleeper

Up close - don't mess with a sleepy baby!!

Little bear jacket with cute ears on the hood

Brown onesie, with pant and bib!

Up close of the bib, clean for now...

My favorite outfit - so warm for the winter

Up close

Up close

The hood with the cute ears!

Rocking chair with stuffed bear

Bears :)

We have one boy bumper (trucks), one girl bumper (Precious Moments angels, which I'm sure we could use for either boy or girl...baby won't care lol), Sheets, Precious Moments mobile, a breathable crib bumper, and animal noises toy (I found it at ARC, our family had one growing up)

Wall decoration that was mine when I was little

This was mine too and I love it dearly!


So that was fun for me to look at all we have gotten so far, of course there's the car seat and strollers that I didn't take pictures of too.

Now time to relax and hope that school is cancelled tomorrow (HA HA yeah right). I've been sick and don't really want to go tomorrow, but I really need to...


1 comment: