Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The unintentional countdown

I have started an unintentional countdown in my head for graduation and my due date. I was avoiding doing that at all costs because I don't want it to psych me out (bad unless Shawn and Gus are around).

So since it's constantly buzzing around my head, I'll post it here. I graduate in 6 1/2 weeks and my due date is in 11 weeks. EEK! Now I just have to figure out how to get everything done and not go more insane than I already am.

Side note: I've been dealing with major mood swings this pregnancy and I feel like a crazy person 24/7. Also, my dog is being so bad lately and barking at everything. She is driving me nuts and is probably one of my biggest sources of stress right now. Guess she isn't liking all of the changes going on with me.

Pregnancy update: I was given migraine medication!! It's been so nice not dealing with migraines or severe headaches every day (though I unfortunately woke up with one today). They also are testing my liver and thyroid to rule out any issues there. It's so nice that they are checking to make sure there aren't major problems instead of just blowing them off again.

I've also been having pretty intense Braxton Hicks contractions lately. Yesterday I started having contractions at an average of 5 minutes apart for over an hour (I drank tons of water, laid on my left side, etc). I knew they were only B.H.'s, but was about to call the OB when they stopped.

I think that's about it for now. Now to eat some crock pot barbeque ribs :)

1 comment:

Lorajean said...

I am so glad the DR is taking care of you! I hope you keep feeling better!