Friday, March 23, 2012

Recent Crafts

Every now and then when I am not going crazy with school or hormones, I actually have had time to be creative and relax. Here are my latest creations:

Wall Hangings
I cut up scrapbook paper and taped the pieces together. I then grabbed my stencil and wrote words on them. The paper matches the colors in my living room and I am still needing to hang these! I also have two other frames to fill in to make a "box" of the 4 pictures.





I have always wanted to make hanging letters of Devlin's name for over his bed. I found the letters at Joann Fabrics for $1 each and I bought the paint at Walmart for about $1 each.



Next I painted a base color on each of the letters.



Last, I taped off different patterns and shapes with masking tape and painted different colors for each. I took off the tape and was left with pretty cool name letters!



My next project is to finish Devlin's baby book before this one comes! I also found a cool baby outfit pattern that I want to try out for someone to see how easy it is!

2 comments:

Lorajean said...

I love the name letters! Thanks again for coming and helping me out! It was so fun quoting Psyche and doing the crossword with you.

Crystal Noelle said...

It was tons of fun! Thanks :)