Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Boulder Boulder



So something that I've always wanted to do was the Boulder Boulder. I've been really sick lately and thought that another year would pass and I wouldn't be doing. But this year my sister cornered me and I'm doing it on Monday with her. I'm glad she's having me do it with her because otherwise I probably wouldn't. I'm still sick, but when I run I feel so free and fine. It's the after effects that KILL me. But I think I'll be ok. In my prime in High School, I ran a 5K (3.1 Miles) in 21 minutes. My senior year, after I dislocated my knee, my 5K only got worse by 10 minutes, so I'm hoping that it's not too bad. The other day I went running with Hope, my dog, and we ran just under 3 miles in 30 minutes, which considering, is really good for me. I'm excited and scared, but mostly excited. It will just be my sister and I and no one else to watch even. I'm excited!!!

1 comment:

mer said...

way to go Crystal!