Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Why, hello there!

UGH life gets so busy sometimes.

Anyway, we got the internet figured out.  The phone and car, those still aren't figured out.  Either way, I've adapted to both.  If I want to go somewhere I either put the kids in the jogging stroller and run there, or I wait until Jaren comes home.  For the phone, I am using my old flip phone - it's only slightly better than my android. 

Well, sickness has hit our house.  The kids and I have colds, Devlin has a bronchial infection, and both kids are throwing up.  Devlin is on antibiotics, so hopefully he will start to feel better soon. 

Thanks to my in-laws, our garage is almost completely organized now!  My house is coming together and I am so grateful and excited.  I can't wait until everything is together because I am going to post pictures :)

Everyone, stay healthy!

No comments: